- FDOT Closing U.S. 1 Overnight August 20-21 – The Florida Department of Transportation will close U.S. 1, in the Nocatee area of northern St. Johns County, from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. August 20-21 for work on the new CR 210 overpass. US 1 Road Closure
- Jacksonville Jaguars Invite You to Run with the Big Cats at Treaty Park – Show your support for the Jacksonville Jaguars 20th season from 3 to 5 p.m. on August 24 at Treaty Park. Attendees will have a chance to meet #71 Tony Boselli, ROAR Cheerleaders, and the World Famous Jaxson de Ville. This free event will include drawings for Jaguars memorabilia, games, giveaways, and food and beverages. More information about Run with the Big Cats and if you are planning to attend, please sign up here.
- FDOT SR-9B Public Hearing – The Florida Department of Transportation invites you to attend a public hearing to discuss proposed improvements to SR-9B in Duval and St. Johns Counties rom 4:30-6:30 p.m., Monday, September 15 at the Courtyard by Marriott, 14402 Old St. Augustine Rd, Jacksonville. FDOT SR-9B Public Hearing
- Volunteers Needed for Sea Turtle Washback Program – Volunteers needed through November, to survey wrack lines for washback sea turtles. Orientation sessions begin August 12. For more information, please review the St. Johns County Sea Turtle Washback Volunteers Facebook page, Press Release, or visit the Volunteer page.
- St. Johns County 2013-14 Accomplishments, Accolades, and Recognitions – Please review the most recent edition of the St. Johns County Accolades, Accomplishments, and Recognitions List, to learn more about county government, the investment of public resources in St. Johns County’s current and future quality of life, and the difficult role the County Commission plays in successfully guiding St. Johns County to its status of one of the most successful counties in the State of Florida.
- FY 2015 Recommended Budget Presentation – St. Johns County Administrator Michael Wanchick presented the FY 2015 Recommended Budget to the Board of County Commissioners on July 29, 2014. Please view the FY 2015 Recommended Budget Presentation, for additional information.
- Support St. Johns County Summer Camp Program – St. Johns County produced a video featuring the SJC Summer Camp program for a contest with other parks departments. Now we need your help by voting for their entry on Facebook. Support SJC Recreation on Facebook.
- Prescription Drug Disposal – Help keep pharmaceuticals out of our waters by not flushing unwanted medication. They can be safely disposed of at our local Sheriff's office. Operation Medicine Cabinet.
- St. Johns County Fiscal Year 2015 Administrator's Budget Hearings were held on May 13, 14, and 15, 2014. Administrator's Workbook & Office of Management & Budget.
- Sea Turtle Nesting Season Rules – Beach driving and lighting rules are in effect May 1 to October 31. Beach driving is only allowed from 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and all beachfront properties are required to reduce interior and exterior lighting which may impact nesting sea turtles. Sea Turtle Nesting Season and the Habitat Conservation Program.
- Sea Turtle Nests – Get the latest sea turtle nesting & hatching info! Turtle Tracks.
- St. Johns County Board and Committee Vacancies – Current vacancies.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week!
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas – View agendas on the Clerk of Courts website. For information related to an agenda item, just click the text of that item.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
- Drive in St. Johns County? Get road construction advisories at www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions about Americans with Disabilities Act Procedures, please contact the Compliance Officer, Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.