- Beach Access Passes at Preseason Discounts – St. Johns County will offer 2015 vehicle beach access passes at the discounted prices of $30 for a St. Johns County resident pass, $40 for a non-resident pass, and $20 for a handicap pass, November 24, 2014 through March 1, 2015. Beach Access Passes at Preseason Discounts
- Phone Calls from Santa – St. Johns County parents and guardians of children under the age of eight can sign up to have Santa call their child at home this Christmas season. Calls will be made between 6 and 7:30 p.m., December 9 through 11. Don't delay; Santa is busy checking his list and needs all completed forms by 5 p.m., December 5. Santa Calls.
- St Augustine Amphitheatre Nominated for Two Prestigious Awards – The St. Augustine Amphitheatre has been nominated by industry leaders for two prestigious awards – The 2014 Pollstar Concert Industry Award in the category of Red Rocks Award for Best Small Outdoor Venue and the 2014 Venues Today Hall of Headlines in the category of News. Amphitheatre Nominated for Two Awards.
- Food for Fines: Using Your Library Fines as a Vehicle for Helping Those in Need – St. Johns County Public Library System is excited to announce they will once again offer patrons a way to pay library fines, while providing much needed assistance to the Health and Human Services Food Pantry. Food for Fines.
- Public Library System to Host Digital Bookmobile Event on November 25 – This free event at the Bartram Trail Branch will showcase the Library System's free eBook services. Readers of all ages will learn how to access eBooks from the library through interactive demonstrations and instructional videos. Digital Bookmobile Event.
- Public Library System Offering Notary Services – Beginning November 1, the Main, Bartram Trail, Hastings, and Southeast branch libraries will be offering notary services. Public Library System Notary Services.
- Public Notice of Negotiation Meetings – Representatives of the Collective Bargaining Team of St. Johns County and representatives of the International Association of Firefighters Local #3865 will meet in public session for the purpose of collective bargaining contract negotiations. Meetings scheduled.
- St. Johns County Project 210 Updates – St. Johns County has launched a multi-media communication plan to ensure those who travel CR 210 / I-95 have access to accurate and timely information regarding project updates and traffic conditions. Project 210.
- St. Johns County – FY15 County Budget and Beyond – St. Johns County Administrator Michael Wanchick periodically addresses local civic, non-profit, and business organizations to present information about the county budget, capital improvement projects, and strategic long-term planning. View the State of the County presentation.
- St. Johns County Accomplishments, Accolades, and Recognitions – Learn about the investment of public resources in St. Johns County’s current and future quality of life, and the difficult role the County Commission plays in successfully guiding our county to its status of one of the most successful in Florida. More information.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week!
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas – View agendas on the Clerk of Courts website. For information related to an agenda item, just click the text of that item.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
- Drive in St. Johns County? Get road construction advisories at www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ email@example.com, or (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions about Americans with Disabilities Act Procedures, please contact the Compliance Officer, Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.